3 bedroom terraced house for saleHighgate, Heaton, Bradford, BD9
- Pleasantly situated 3 bedroom stone built through terrace
- Located ideally for the amenities of Heaton Village
- Gas fired central heating and part double glazing
- Good sized accommodation over three floors in addition to a useful cellar
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Offered with no onward chain
Well appointed, established three bedroom stone built terrace, situated in a pleasant position within Heaton Village, being well placed for a range of amenities, transport links, Bradford University Management Centre, Shay Woods and easy access to the City Centre. The accommodation provides a gas fired central heating system and part double glazing. Comprises in brief: Entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, pantry/utility. Useful storage cellar. Two good sized first floor bedrooms, house bathroom and further overall attic bedroom. Externally are gardens to both front and rear. No onward chain. Early enquiry recommended.
To the Ground Floor:
with staircase to the first floor.
3.97m x 3.21m (13'1" x 10'6")
with square bay window to the front. Wall mouinted gas fire.
4.32m x 4.15m (14'2" x 13'7")
with range of wall and base units, fitted work surfaces. Inset stainless steel sink unit plus mixer tap. Built-in electric oven and gas hob. Access to a pantry/utility with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and housing the gas fired central heating boiler.
Useful keeping cellar and fuel store.
To the First Floor:
with staircase to second floor.
Bedroom 1 (front)
4.34m x 3.97m (14'3" x 13'1")
with decorative fireplace surround.
Bedroom 2 (rear)
3.21m x 2.82m (10'6" x 9'3")
with three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
To the Second Floor:
6.55m x 3.97m (21'6" x 13'1")
overall attic space with velux window to the front and single glazed skylight at the rear. Built-in shelving. Exposed stained floor boards.
Garden frontage with shrubs. To the rear, pleasant garden area/hard standing, shrub beds, gated rear access.
From our Saltaire office proceed along the A650 Bingley Road towards Bradford. Continue for some distance into Bradford Road and then Keighley Road proceeding to the junction by Lister Park. Turn right into Emm Lane and continue into Heaton Village and into Highgate, as the road bends bear right continuing on Highgate where the property is situated on the left hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01393-t-1067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.