2 bedroom flat for sale10 Bryden Court, Grangemouth, FK3 9LQ
- Stylish modern two bedroom apartment close to town centre
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Recently upgraded contemporary bathroom
- Master bedroom with integrated mirrored wardrobes
AREA DESCRIPTION: The town of Grangemouth provides a wide range of both shopping and civic amenities. The larger town of nearby Falkirk provides a wider range of facilities including railway stations offering mainline rail links to both Edinburgh and Glasgow. The surrounding road and motorway network proves popular with commuters seeking access to the local centres of business.
An immaculately presented ‘B’ listed flat situated within a charming converted school which dates back to circa 1908. This bright and spacious flat is neutrally decorated throughout with a modern gloss kitchen and recently installed contemporary bathroom. It is perfectly placed for the Town Centre, Zetland Park and transport links.
Access is through a secure door entry system leading to a bright reception hall with original stained glass. The internal hallway offers access to all accommodation including the impressive lounge with three windows which provide an abundance of natural light into this tastefully decorated room. The kitchen boasts a range of modern gloss base and wall mounted units, complementary work surfaces and tiled splashback. Included in the sale; double electric oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine.
There are two sizeable bedrooms, both are neutrally decorated and provide ample space for bed and freestanding furniture. The Master bedroom further benefits from integrated mirrored wardrobes and a large feature window. Completing the accommodation on offer is the partially tiled contemporary bathroom, fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with overhead mains shower, WC and wash hand basin set within a vanity unit.
Externally the property has one allocated parking space and ample visitors parking. There is a monthly communal fee of £129.00 which includes buildings insurance, window cleaning and all communal maintenance.
Home Report Valuation: £85,000
EPC rating: D
Council Tax band: B
Central Heating: Electric Heating
Double glazing: Throughout
Included in sale: All floor coverings, blinds, oven, hob, integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Viewing details: Strictly by appointment. Contact RGM on 01324 482197.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54499956.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGM1271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RGM Solicitors & Estate Agents, Grangemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.