5 bedroom house for saleFulham Riverside, Sands End, SW6
- West facing five bedroom, six storey townhouse
- Grey Menhir kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- Five sleek bathrooms with white sanitary ware
- Video-entry system and under floor heating throughout
- Five good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Private garden, terrace and integral garage
- Landscaped communal gardens and residents fitness suite
- On site 24 hour concierge and CCTV security system
Set within an impressive riverside development, this stunning five bedroom town house boasts a well proportioned living space with contemporary décor, a private garden and terrace and access to communal facilities.
Fulham Riverside is ideally located for the amenities of Sands End including a large supermarket as well as the proposed cafes within the development itself. Hurlingham Park and South Park are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1067121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.