Plot for saleBedford Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
- Development Opportunity
- Site with Planning Approved for 2 Semi-Detached Homes
- Would Suit Self-Builder or Developer
- Three Bedroom Homes with Parking
- Gross Development Value in the region of £770,000
- CIL Payment set at £7596
- Affordable Housing Contribution (Section 106) £13,000
- Excellent Location Close To Reading Station
A building development site with planning approved to build two three bedroom homes a short walk from Reading Station with its direct links to London Paddington in just 25 minutes and soon to be on the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) linking Reading with the City of London. This development opportunity would suit a self-builder or developer. When built these homes will be worth in the region of £385,000 each.
Located on the corner of Bedford Road and Great Knollys Street half a mile from Reading Station. Bedford Road is off Oxford Road and Great Knollys Street runs between George Street to the West and Caversham Road to the East.
Reading is one of the south east's largest towns only 25 minutes from London by train, with trains running every five minutes or so, Reading is home to many of the city's commuters. Reading also has easy links by road or rail to Swindon, Oxford, Basingstoke, Heathrow and farther afield. Beyond the hive of commercial activity, Reading is nestled in the heart of Royal Berkshire offering beautiful riverside walks on the Thames and tow path ambles on the Kennet and Avon canals and with the nearby Berkshire Downs and Chilterns, beautiful countryside is never far away. Reading offers a rich mix of shops and markets. In the heart of the town, The Oracle combines chic boutiques with department stores such as Debenhams and House of Fraser and within a minute's walk there are many high-street favourites including John Lewis and Marks & Spencer. There are restaurants, cafes and brasseries to suit every taste in Reading. Plus there are numerous bars and restaurants on the Oracle Riverside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54503037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA180256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.