Studio flat for saleWyre Court, Tilehurst, Reading
- First floor studio apartment
- Entrance hall
- Living area
- Bathroom with shower
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Allocated parking
- No onward chain
- In excess of 900 years lease
- Annual Service Charge Approx £895.00
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A first floor studio apartment located on the sought after Westwood Fields Development. No onward chain.
Property Description - A well-presented first floor studio apartment located in a favoured cul-de-sac on the sought after Westwood Fields Development. Local shops, frequent bus services, leisure complex and Tilehurst Train Station with excellent links to London Paddington/Oxford are all situated nearby.
Accommodation comprises of a communal entrance hall, entrance hall, living area, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property also features UPVC double glazed windows and allocated parking. Offered for sale with no onward chain complications.
Please contact sole selling agents Tilehurst (0118) 942 0500/942 1500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54503619.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27886376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.