2 bedroom bungalow for saleLockhart Road, Ellingham, Bungay, NR35
- Rangemaster cooker and Fisher Paykel fridge freezer with filtered cool water on tap with ice maker
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Spacious open plan Kitchen Diner 16ft
- Oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- South facing Conservatory with private low maintenace rear garden south facing lovely sun trap
- Lovely spacious bungalow newly decorated throughout
- Entrance porch, garage, and drive with parking for 2 cars
- Bathroom with roll top bath
- Lounge 19ft with free standing multi fuel stove
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54504471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference eno-778k. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.