2 bedroom maisonette for saleThe Glebe London SE3
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious entrance hall
- Well planned kitchen/breakfast room
- Direct Access to Private Garden
- Modern bathroom
- Bright reception room
- Residents' off-street parking
- Long lease
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Forming part of this secluded private development is this well-proportioned two double bedroom ground floor purpose built flat with a large private garden accessed directly from the property. The flat is situated amongst private gardens which are characterised by tropical plants such as bananas and palm trees and is well set back from the road.
Glebe Court is in the heart of the Blackheath Conservation Area and is a 5 minute walk to the Village and Blackheath Station. Parking is available for residents on a first come first served basis in the car park at the rear of the development. Properties in this development are highly sought after and rarely come to the market so your immediate viewing is encouraged. Energy Efficiency Rating D
Local Authority: London Borough of Lewisham
Lease Term: 999 years from 24 June 1955. Rent: Peppercorn.
Particulars of title and any other related information should be verified by the purchaser’s solicitor prior to making a commitment to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P216501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Village Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.