5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Cliff Farm, South Cliff Road, Kirton Lindsey, Gainsborough
- Extraordinary Dream Home with Astonishing Countryside Views
- Renovated To An Exceptional Standard With High Attention to Detail Provided Throughout
- Stunningly Presented Spacious Kitchen & Lounge
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Front & Rear Gardens, Three Garages, Two Stables & Side Paddock
- Must Be Viewed To Fully Appreciate This Spectacular Property
Exceptional DREAM home set on a LARGE PLOT with PADDOCK, two stables, three garages, LARGE gardens and OUTSTANDING views. This RARE to the market barn conversion BOASTS beauty, charm & character. Renovated to an extraordinary standard and blessed with astonishing high attention to detail throughout.
William H Brown are proud to offer this exceptional DREAM home.This rare to the market, beautifully UNIQUE property is beaming with pride, charm and character.
This stunning BARN CONVERSION has been renovated to an exceptional standard with HIGH ATTENTION TO DETAIL provided throughout.
Situated on a LARGE PLOT offering two stables, PADDOCKS, three large garages which have the potential to be adapted and converted for numerous use. Off road parking to house ample vehicles, LOW MAINTENANCE rear garden with MAGNIFICENT countryside views.
This property must be viewed immediately to appreciate the attention to detail provided to make it the REMARKABLE property it is today. Excellent family home located in the DESIREABLE rural village of Kirton in Lindsey. Access to neighbouring towns and villages with local amenities nearby.
Side Entrance Hall
Radiator, tiled flooring, wood door to side.
WC, wash hand basin, part tiling, radiator, vanity, spotlights to ceiling, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, solid oak door.
Matching wall and base units, cupboards, sink and drainer, integrated washing machine and dryer, oil fuelled central heating boiler, granite work tops, tiled flooring, double glazed window to front with granite windowsills.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 29' 1" x 24' 9" ( 8.86m x 7.54m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, Belfast sink and drainer, granite work tops, integrated dish washer, radiator, wood burner, feature stoned walls, inset spotlights to ceiling, beamed ceiling, tiled flooring, pantry, two double glazed windows to front and rear with granite windowsills, double glazed French doors to front, solid oak doors.
Front Entrance Hall
Radiator, wall lights, wood flooring and staircase to landing.
Games Room 28' 2" Max x 17' 10" ( 8.59m Max x 5.44m )
Two windows to rear, radiator, bar area, wooden flooring, solid oak doors.
Ground Floor Hall
Door to side leading to garden, radiator, oak flooring.
Bedroom Three 15' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear, walk in wardrobe, radiator, oak flooring, solid oak door.
Jack And Jill Bathroom
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Chrome towel radiator, oak flooring, roof window, solid oak door.
Bedroom Four 17' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.31m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, feature stone wall, oak doors and wall.
Bedroom Five 15' 10" x 15' 5" ( 4.83m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator, feature stone wall, oak wood flooring, oak door.
Lounge 24' 10" x 19' 11" ( 7.57m x 6.07m )
Double glazed window overlooking front and rear elevation, inglenook feature fireplace, radiator, spotlights to ceiling, views open to front and rear, solid oak door.
Gallery staircase leading from the entrance hallway, radiator, exposed feature stone wall, views to the front and rear, double glazed window overlooking front and rear elevation.
Bedroom One 24' 10" x 17' 8" ( 7.57m x 5.38m )
Double glazed window overlooking front and rear elevation, walk in wardrobes, radiator, L shaped room with stable door looking into paddocks, wall lights, spotlights to ceiling, oak door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and double shower cubicle. Chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, oak door.
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, attic access with stairs leading to attic.
Bedroom Two 20' x 19' 2" ( 6.10m x 5.84m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, storage, solid oak door.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, solid oak door.
Electric gates, driveway to garages, patio area, laid to lawn.
Pebbled area to the rear, Lincolnshire fencing, paddock to side, access from road, septic tank.
Power, up and over electric doors, stairs to first floor, versatile functions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54506032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.