4 bedroom terraced house for saleRainhall Road, Barnoldswick, Lancashire
- Substantial mid terrace house
- Ideal for large family
- Close to amenities
- 2 Open plan reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Excellent basement area
- 4 Bedrooms (including attic)
- Modern 3-piece bathroom
- Garden forecourt & rear yard
- Viewing recommended
*** REDUCED *** A substantial four bedroom stone built mid terrace house providing an ideal purchase for the larger than average family.
The spacious accommodation is arranged over four floors and briefly comprises on the ground floor, entrance vestibule leading to entrance hallway. There are two reception rooms with an open plan arrangement with gas fires to both rooms. The kitchen houses a modern range of matching wall, base and drawer units with co-ordinating working surfaces and integrated appliances which include oven, hob, extractor, fridge and freezer. Additionally on the ground floor is a utility room with plumbing for automatic washing machine.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms together with a fourth single bedroom and modern bathroom suite comprising low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath with mixer shower over. On the second floor is an attic third double bedroom.
On the lower ground floor is a basement area providing excellent storage.
Externally, there is a garden forecourt to the front of the property with natural stone boundary walling, and to the rear of the property is an enclosed yard with wrought iron gate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54506344.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26312381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.