3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale7 Dunvegan Avenue, Elderslie, PA5 9NT
- Three bedroom semi detached villa
- Spacious lounge with fireplace
- Dining kitchen with French doors to the rear gardens
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Third bedroom used as a home office
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Private landscaped garden, decking for outside dining
- Single detached garage and off road parking
***CLOSING DATE *** Tuesday 17th July at 12noon ***
An excellent three bedroom semi detached villa benefiting from a large rear garden and close to local transport links.
Set over two levels this wonderful semi-detached villa occupies spacious level gardens in this popular residential pocket of Elderslie. The accommodation comprises of reception hallway with stairs leading to the second level and gives access to the living room. The spacious lounge features an impressive working fire at the focal point of the room and is open to the dining kitchen. The bright dining kitchen features a range of floor and wall mounted, white, timber fronted storage units, a range style cooker with five burners, a dishwasher and a washing machine. There are French doors leading from the dining area to the rear garden.
The upstairs hall way provides access to the remaining rooms and includes a hatch leading to the attic. Bedroom one and two are well proportioned rooms including fitted storage whilst bedroom three is currently being used as a study complete with an over stair cupboard. The modern bathroom features tiled floors and walls and includes white wc, wash hand basin and walk in shower.
The garden at the front of the property is laid as gravel providing off street parking for multiple vehicles extending down the side of the property leading to a single detached garage. The mature rear gardens boast a large area of lawn, two separate decking areas, a green house and a well-stocked koi carp pond all enclosed by timber fence and screened by hedge. The specification of the property includes gas central heating and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.