3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of
- Semi-detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Family Bathroom
- Detached Single Garage
- Heart of Oullton Broad
SEMI-DETACHED house with a SINGLE GARAGE. OPEN PLAN LIVING, FRONT & REAR gardens. 3 BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM
This light, spacious and well located semi-detached property offers an abundance of living space having been extended. A modern finish throughout makes this the perfect family home situated in the heart of Oulton Broad. Completed with UPVC double glazing, gas central heating boiler and a detached single garage.
Lounge/diner 12' 2" x 28' 9" ( 3.71m x 8.76m )
Double glazed windows to the front & rear, with double glazed patio doors to the rear. Has an electric fireplace, wall lighting and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 24' 4" ( 2.72m x 7.42m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall & base units and work surfaces. Features a sink/ drainer, an electric oven & hob, a TV point and plumbing for a washing machine. Also offers a store cupboard and central heating boiler. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.90m )
Bay window to the front, with two built in wardrobes, an hard wood effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe and radiator. Hard wood effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front with wardrobe cupboard and a radiator. Hard wood effect vinyl flooring.
Comprising a 3 piece suite of paneled P bath with mixer tap and shower cubicle over. WC and vanity hand wash basin. A heated towel raid, laminate flooring and dual aspect double glazing complete this room perfectly.
Mainly laid to lawn with brick surround walling and a pathway leading to the front door.
The rear garden is largely laid to lawn with a paving stone pathway leading to the single detached garage. Tall fence allows for privacy while enjoy the outdoors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54509349.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW103580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.