3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAyton Street, Byker, NE6
- Three bed semi
- Lovely southerly back garden
- Not overlooked to rear
- Great views over playing fields to rear
- Easy access to Newcastle City
- Within walking distance of local bus stops
- Double glazing
- Superbly re-fitted bathroom
- Well worth seeing
Where else can you get a FREEHOLD three bedroomed semi with lovely open views to the rear for £109,950 ? This house has gas central heating, double glazing a lovely bathroom and good decor throughout. Ideal for first time buyers, the location is very handy for easy access into Newcastle and local amenities on Shields Road and the local Aldi on Walker Road is only a short drive away. Access to Newcastle Quayside with it's cycle tracks is very easy from here. Well worth seeing. Council tax band B.
Composite double glazed front door.
Hallway : Radiator. Staircase.
Living room : 3.76m x 5.26m (12'4" x 17'3") Into bay window , With radiator and TV point.
Kitchen : 2.81m x 2.78m (9'3" x 9'1") , Fitted units. Electric hob and oven. Extractor hood. Plumbed for washer. Cupboard. Door to :
Bathroom : Radator. Modern white suite with bath having shower head fitting, wash basin and wc. Tiled walls and floor. LED lighting.
First floor landing : Access to loft.
Bedroom one : 3.34m x 3.89m (10'11" x 12'9") , Radiator. With wardrobes and cupboards.
Bedroom two : 3.86m x 2.39m (12'8" x 7'10") , Radiator. Wonderful views over Sam Smith's playing fields and across to Gateshead.
Bedroom three : 2.38m x 2.91m (7'10" x 9'7") , Radiator. Great views.
Outside : Small garden to front.
Side path with gate, leading to :
Back garden : Very well presented with astro turf lawn, decking patio, lovely open aspect to the rear. South east aspect.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOELH_000320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Noel Harris Home Sales Ltd, Heaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.