3 bedroom detached house for saleRedburn Drive, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18
- Superb detached home
- Gardens to front and rear
- Flexible ground floor
- Recently modernised and improved
- Highly sought after residential locality
- Close to amenities and transport links
An exceptional detached home providing superb family accommodation of significant quality in a very convenient yet discreet location close to nearby Shipley centre and its amenities.
Tastefully appointed and superbly maintained, this mature, three bedroom home offers an excellent opportunity for a variety of potential purchaser to acquire an impressive property. Offering a flexible ground floor, and having its well laid out accommodation planned across two, the most attractive mature home can only be fully appreciated, upon an internal inspection. Externally there are well stocked mature gardens to three sides and a detached single garage.
Situated in a superb neighbourhood of similar high calibre homes a viewing does indeed come wholeheartedly recommended.
Shipley is a popular and well established residential neighbourhood in the heart of the Aire Valley, the historic world heritage site of Saltaire is within comfortable walking distance where a broad range of everyday shops and quaint eateries are available as well as a railway station from where there is a frequent service into the cities of Leeds and Bradford and into the popular local towns of Skipton and Ilkley
From the Dacre, Son and Hartley branch in Saltaire proceed along Bingley Road in the direction of Bradford, continuing into Bradford Road, Redburn Drive is a right hand turning, and the property can be found on the right hand side identified by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54510378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.