3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHollowood Avenue, Littleover, Derby
- Deceptively spacious and well presented dormer bungalow
- Corner plot
- Three double bedrooms plus office
- Block paved driveway
- Single garage
- Highly sought after location
- Easy access to local amenities
Situated on a corner plot is this generously proportioned detached dormer bungalow with driveway and garage. The incredibly spacious and well presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitche
Having side elevation double glazed door, front and side elevation double glazed windows, tiled flooring, wall light and double glazed door with obscured glass providing access into
Having stairs rising to dormer, two storage cupboards, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 18' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.54m x 3.63m )
Having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden, two side elevation double glazed windows, fireplace with marble surround and hearth and inset remote control living flame gas fire, two wall lights, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 16' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.98m x 3.56m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating astrocast one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral gas oven and grill with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, space for a tumble dryer, space for a dining table, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, tiled flooring, radiator and pantry with tiled floor housing side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, wall mounted consumer unit and wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.03m x 1.78m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' ( 4.14m x 3.66m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" into recess x 10' 6" ( 3.53m into recess x 3.20m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, shower cubicle with shower over, waterproof surround, sliding glass doors, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.11m )
Having side elevation double glazed window and radiator.
First Floor Office 18' 3" into recess x 13' 8" into recess ( 5.56m into recess x 4.17m into recess )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, under eaves storage, loft access hatch and radiator.
The front of the property occupies a corner plot and incorporates block paved driveway providing ample off street parking which leads to a single garage. the driveway is flanked by a good sized garden with gravelled surfacing, block paved pathway to front entrance door, raised flower beds, gated access to rear garden, outside lighting and boundary walling and fencing. the rear of the property occupies a corner plot garden which is enclosed and incorporates paved patio, gravelled surfacing, green house, slate chippings, well stocked flower beds, outside tap, outside lighting, garden shed, outside store and boundary fencing. there is also a strip of land with gravelled surfacing which offers the potential of becoming further parking subject to all the necessary planning consents.
Single Garage 8' 5" x 17' 10" ( 2.57m x 5.44m )
Having up and over door, rear access door providing access tor ear garden, side elevation window with obscured glass, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54511729.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.