4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious detached house
- Desirable village location
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Ample parking, garage & rear garden
VILLAGE LIFE! With four bedrooms, a 17' lounge, kitchen, separate dining room, family bathroom, ground floor wc, ample parking & an enclosed rear garden this property has all the space you need for a growing family! Call today to arrange a viewing!
VILLAGE LIFE! Situated in the desirable village of Friday Bridge, close to a good school and local amenities, is this spacious detached house that includes a hallway, kitchen, dining room, 17' lounge and wc on the ground floor with 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs. The property is on mains drainage and has gas central heating. Outside there is a large driveway to the front offering ample parking and space for a caravan/motorhome. There is also a garage and a good sized rear garden that has a lawn and patio area. The property is not overlooked to the rear as it backs onto fields. Call today to arrange a visit!
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.94m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.02m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Ground Floor Wc
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 9' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.96m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side. At the roundabout proceed straight on and take the second turning right signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Proceed along Friday Bridge Road into Main Road where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54515337.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.