3 bedroom detached house for saleCromwell Court, Stoney Ridge, Bradford, BD9
Offers in Region of
- Well maintained three bedroom detached property in quiet cul-de-sac position
- Situated within a popular residential locality well placed for access to Bradford City Centre, Bingley and Shipley
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing in timber frames
- Gardens to font and rear with attached double garage
- Early enquiry and viewing recommended
- Offered with no onward chain
We are pleased to offer for sale this well maintained three bedroom, detached property situated in a private and quiet cul-de-sac position within a popular residential location and offering easy access to Bradford City Centre and the larger towns of Bingley and Shipley these having a range of shops, well regarded schools, leisure facilities and transport links. Accommodation provides a gas fired central heating and double glazing Comprising in brief:- Entrance Hall, gropund floor shower room, Living room, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three good sized double bedrooms and shower room. Externally the property has pleasant garden areas to both the front and rear with a driveway leading to an attached double garage. We would advise an early enquiry and viewing to avoid disappointment.
To the Ground Floor:
with staircase to the first floor
with three piece white suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
4.73m x 3.30m (15'6" x 10'11")
with fireplace surround and living flame gas fire. Doors leading to:-
3.81m x 3.00m (12'6" x 9'19")
Having a range of fitted wall and base units, work tops and a inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Gas hob, electric oven with cooker hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
3.30m x 2.52m (10'10" x 8'3")
with French doors leading to:-
3.15m x 2.95m (10'4" x 9'8")
being double glazed in a Upvc Frame, laminate flooring and external door.
To the First Floor:-
Bedroom 1 (rear)
3.84m x 3.29m (12'8" x 10'10")
with fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 2 (front)
3.29m x 3.43m (10'10" x 11'3)
with fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 3 (rear)
2.99m plus wardrobe x 2.84m (9'10" X 9'4")
with large tiled shower shower cubicle, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and tiling to walls.
The property is approached by a shared driveway from Cromwell Court. a further has a private driveway to the side of the house leads to an attached double garage with electric up and over door. There are lawned gardens to both the front and rear.
From our Saltaire office proceed to Saltaire junction turning right into Moorhead Lane. Continue for some distance in High Bank Lane and past Northcliffe Golf Course. Proceed to the junction at Cottingley Cliffe Road and continue straight across into Stoney Ridge Road. Proceed again for some distance watching our for the left hand turn into Woodland Crescent. Follow the road round and Cromwell Court will be seen on the left, proceed into the cul-de-sac and to the left where the property is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01401-t-1071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.