4 bedroom town house for saleMalt Kiln Place, Dartford, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Allocated parking
- Side access to the rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- EPC energy rating B (85)
If you want a house that you can move straight into then this property will definitely be your dream home. This house is, in our opinion, in excellent decorative condition so the only thing you will need to do is move your items in. You will notice here that there is not only side access to this property but also there are no houses over looking the rear garden.
A really good size master bedroom, with fitted wardrobes, is complimented beautifully by an
outstanding en-suite shower room.
Parking at this house is excellent. There is allocated parking to the side of the property where you can park two cars.
There is 7 years left on the NHBC on this house so, in theory, you could practically be going to own a new build property.
A downstairs cloakroom completes all the major features of this beautiful house which I am sure you will put right at the top of your viewing list.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 13'1 x 12'8 (3.99m x 3.86m)
- Cloakroom: 5'1 x 2'10 (1.55m x 0.86m)
- Lounge: 12'7 x 12'5 (3.84m x 3.79m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 11'8 (3.84m x 3.56m)
- Bathroom: 6'5 x 6'2 (1.96m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'8 x 11'0 (3.86m x 3.36m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 x 12'9 (4.75m x 3.89m)
- En Suite Shower Room: 7'8 x 5'2 (2.34m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 4: 15'7 x 9'2 (4.75m x 2.80m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54518802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.