2 bedroom flat for saleParish Lane Penge SE20
- Brick Façade Frontage.
- First Floor Conversion.
- Two Bedrooms.
- Quirky yet Practical Layout.
- Ultra Modern Kitchen & Bathroom.
- Long Leasehold Tenure.
- Incredibly Sought After Location.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D.
*Ideal For A First Time Buyer To Jump on The Ladder!*
Unveiled to the SE20 market is this 'quirky' yet 'trendy' two bedroom conversion flat situated on the cusp of both Penge an Sydenham.
The accommodation, which is very tasteful in it's design, has a real charm about the place and oozes a sense of 'retro' in it's aura. The layout itself consists of two bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting form custom made built in wardrobes, a ultra modern bathroom suite, a bespoke white high gloss kitchen complimented well with the battleship grey tiling and fitted appliances. Furthermore the layout boasts a spacious reception room, with custom made shelving to the side of the chimney breast and direct access via the split level landing to the modern kitchen as described above.
Moments from the boutiques, cafés and restaurants of Penge High Street and being very well located for Penge East Station, which is ONLY a 4 minute walk away (according to Google maps), offering a brilliant route into London Victoria. Sydenham or Penge West Station are a similar distance away and offer superb links into London Bridge and East London via the highly rated 'Orange' line, formally known as the East London Line.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P216382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.