2 bedroom terraced house for saleBanks Lane, Heckington, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34
- Stunning Character Cottage
- Situated in the Heart of Heckington
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
- Lounge & Kitchen/diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden Area to the Rear
- Immaculate Throughout
- Viewing is Highly Advised
Situated in the heart of Heckington this CHARACTERFUL & CHARMING COTTAGE is simply stunning. Internally the cottage offers Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Jack & Jill Bathroom. The property also offers gas central heating, off road parking for two cars and enclosed garden area. Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate how beautiful this property is. Call Now to Arrange.
3.78m x 2.8m
having part glazed composite door to the rear, spacious walk in pantry with power socket and light, ceramic tiled flooring, a wide range of cottage style base and eye level units, stainless steel sink, gas hob, electric oven, spaces for washing machine, fridge and freezer, wall mounted combi-boiler supplying central heating and hot water, radiator
3.4m x 3.28m
having UPVC window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging rails. original cast iron fire surround
Jack & Jill Bathroom
(Being accessed directly from both bedrooms) having UPVC window to the rear, a recently refitted three piece suite comprising panel bath with mains fed shower over, low level WC, vanity unit housing wash hand basin, half tiled, radiator, linen storage cupboard
2.8m x 2.5m
having UPVC window to the rear, radiator, loft access with fold down ladder (loft is partially boarded with generous insulation and a plug in light)
to the front of the property there is a small paved garden area enclosed by hooped metal railings, to the rear of this there is a paved patio area with outside light and outside tap, enclosed by dwarf walling and hooped metal railings, there is shared access leading to a block of paved parking area offering ample parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is of generous size being laid to low maintenance gravel with an edge border well stocked with mature plants and shrubs, there is a paved seating area and two garden sheds
3.4m x 3.28m
having UPVC georigan style window to the front, radiator, solid oak flooring, pine adams style fire surround housing cast iron fireplace with tiled insert, real fire
Entered through composite part glazed door, having radiator
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54519852.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS180517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.