2 bedroom cottage for saleThe Strand, Lympstone
Withdrawn from Market
- Well Presented And Maintained Accommodation
- A Wealth Of Character Features Including A Bespoke Oak Staircase
- Bright Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms With Feature Windows
- Ensuite Bathroom And Further Separate WC
- Charming Enclosed Courtyard Garden Accessed Via A Feature Period Gate
- Double Glazing And Central Heating
- Lovely Position Close To The Village Centre
- Internal Viewing Essential
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES: Attractive ENTRANCE PORCH with main front door leading to:
ENTRANCE LOBBY: With coat hanging facility; inner door leading to:
SITTING ROOM: 14' 10" x 9' 11" (4.52m x 3.02m) A charming dual aspect room with feature double glazed window to the front aspect with exposed timber surround; further double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying an open outlook; attractive open grate fireplace with stone surround and wooden mantle over and slate hearth; exposed ceiling timbers; radiator; high level corner cupboard; wall light points; opening through to:
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM: 14' 11" x 13' 7" (4.55m x 4.14m) maximum measurement. A lovely feature of the property with feature bespoke oak built staircase and understair cupboard below; double glazed window to the front aspect with exposed timber surround; two double glazed windows to the rear aspect with an open outlook. KITCHEN AREA: Comprises one and a half bowl sink unit set in work top surface with matching up-stand; range of base cupboard and drawer unit; space for a slot-in cooker with gas and electric points; cupboard housing the gas fired boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating; inset ceiling downlighters; radiator; recess for a fridge / freezer.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: With doors leading to:
BEDROOM ONE: 10' 10" x 11' 0" (3.3m x 3.35m) extending to 14' 7" (4.44m) in the recess. A most charming room with feature triangular double glazed window to the rear aspect with an open outlook; further double glazed window to the side aspect reaching down to the floor; radiator.
WC: Fitted with a white suite comprising wash hand basin in tiled surround with storage cupboard below and wall mounted mirror and light over; close coupled WC; wood style laminate flooring.
BEDROOM TWO: 10' 4" x 9' 5" (3.15m x 2.87m) extending to 14' 8" (4.45m) in the recess. Feature triangular double glazed window to rear aspect; exposed timbers; radiator; door to:
EN-SUITE BATHROOM / WC: Suite comprising panelled bath in wood panelled surround; wash hand basin with tiled splashback; close coupled WC; chrome ladder style heated towel rail; extractor fan; wood style laminate flooring.
OUTSIDE: To the front of the property is a delightful enclosed courtyard garden which is approached from the side walkway via a feature original period gate. The courtyard has a paved area with raised flower and shrub border. Part of the garden is covered with artificial grass with a further area covered with stone chippings giving access to a timber storage shed. There is a delightful selection of plants including a Wisteria, apple tree and various other herbaceous plants. Outside water tap.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54520605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100283007947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennys, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.