5 bedroom detached house for saleSpilsby Road, Boston
- DETACHED 5 BEDROOM HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN HISTORIC MARKET TOWN
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EN-SUITE, SHOWER ROOM & SEPARATE BATHROOM
This detached home is situated in a highly sought after residential location and benefits from 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, off road parking and integral garage and rear garden. The property is being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This spacious detached home is situated in a highly sought after residential location within the historic market town of Boston, situated within close proximity of the town centre, Boston High School, Tower Road Primary School and the Pilgrim Hospital.
The accommodation comprises in brief an Entrance Hall, 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, Inner Lobby, 2 staircases rising to 2 first floor landings, 5 bedrooms, 3 En-Suites and a bathroom. The property benefits from and 'In and Out' driveway, integral garage and enclosed rear garden.
Full Planning Permission (Ref B/15/0256) has been granted for change of use from dwelling (Class 3) to house in multiple
With tiled flooring and outside lighting, Front entrance door leading into the Entrance Hall.
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, Parquet wood flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, doors to Lounge, Ground Floor Shower Room and Inner Hallway. Staircase rising to secondary first floor landing.
Lounge 19' 11" maximum into window recess x 14' 11" maximum ( 6.07m maximum into window recess x 4.55m maximum )
With double glazed window to front elevation, tiled fireplace, radiator, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, picture rail, Parquet flooring with rug inset. Door to Kitchen.
Ground Floor Shower Room
With double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle with shower within, extractor fan, ceiling light point, built-in cupboards, pipework for the installation of a WC and heated towel rail.
With exposed wooden flooring, doors to Reception Room 2 and Kitchen.
Reception Room 2 17' 5" x 11' 6" maximum narrowing to 8' 5" minimum ( 5.31m x 3.51m maximum narrowing to 2.57m minimum )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed patio doors to the rear, radiator, picture rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling lights, exposed wooden floorboards.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 12' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.86m )
With fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to rear elevation, ceramic double bowl Butler sink, areas of work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, Kenwood double oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, breakfast bar. The Kitchen opens up to the Inner Lobby.
With understairs cupboard, ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, secondary staircase rising to primary first floor landing, door to Utility Room, WC, Reception Room 3 and internal door to Garage. Access to Walk-in Pantry. Rear entrance door leading to the rear garden.
Reception Room 3 20' 9" maximum x 12' 8" maximum ( 6.32m maximum x 3.86m maximum )
With double glazed bi-fold doors to side elevation leading to the rear garden, feature open fireplace lined for multi-fuel burner, ceiling spotlights, vaulted beamed ceiling, reclaimed wood flooring, TV aerial point, wall light points, feature chapel style double doors and chapel style stained glass window from Inner Lobby.
Ground Floor W.C.
With decorative high level WC and matching decorative pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 5' 3" ( 2.87m x 1.60m )
With space and plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, stainless steel wash hand basin, tiled flooring, ceiling striplight.
Primary First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Inner Lobby, ceiling light point, wood flooring, radiator, doors to Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3. Further staircase rising to the attic.
Bedroom 1 17' 11" maximum x 13' 4" ( 5.46m maximum x 4.06m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, picture rail, TV aerial point, ceiling light point, decorative ornamental fireplace, door to secondary landing.
Bedroom 2 16' 9" maximum x 13' 11" maximum ( 5.11m maximum x 4.24m maximum )
With 2 double glazed windows to front elevation. telephone point, TV aerial point, solid wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights, opening through to Dressing Room.
With a continuation of the solid wooden flooring in Bedroom 2, fitted wardrobes and shelving units with pull out drawers, ceiling spotlights, coving to ceiling, small window to side elevation, doorway to En-Suite Bathroom.
With fitted sky light allowing light into the room, stand alone bath with ball and claw feet with mixer tap and shower attachment, fitted shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring, ceiling spotlights, heated towel rail, decorative high level WC and matching decorative wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.36m )
With double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, ceiling spotlights, coving to ceiling, wood flooring and doorway to En-Suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room
With WC, wash hand basin, shower, tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights.
Secondary First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, picture rail, coving to ceiling, loft access, window to side elevation, doors to Bedrooms 1, 4 and 5. Doors to Bathroom and Store Room.
Bedroom 4 13' 7" x 11' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, picture rail, wall light points, door to En-suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room
With walk-in shower set to recess, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, radiator, low level WC, wood laminate flooring, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 5 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
With double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, wood laminate flooring, picture rail and ceiling light point.
With 2 double glazed windows to front and side elevations, panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, low level WC, fully tiled walls, exposed wooden floorboards, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, wall mounted heated towel rail and shelving.
Integral Garage 16' 6" maximum x 16' 11" maximum ( 5.03m maximum x 5.16m maximum )
With door from Inner Lobby. Served by power, striplighting, roller door to front elevation, double glazed window to front elevation and a radiator.
To the front of the property is an 'In and Out' driveway which also provides vehicular access to the Integral Garage. There is a low level brick wall to the front elevation. Gated side access leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn, with paved patio seating area and mature hedge border.
Full planning permission has been granted for the change of use from dwelling (Class 3) to house in multiple occupation - Reference B/15/0256. Prospective purchasers are advised to seek further clarification prior to purchase.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54520869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.