7 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Newton, Wisbech
Offers in Region of
- Modern & spacious detached property in stunning show home condition
- Detached converted barn that is currently rented out - could be a future annex
- Situated on a large plot with field views in a fantastic village location
- In total: 7 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms & 5 bathrooms
- No upward chain!
STUNNING SHOW HOME CONDITION! Finished to a very high standard & situated on a large plot including a detached converted barn, is this incredible modern property set over 3 floors offering spacious rooms throughout. Located in a beautiful village next to the church & being sold with no upward chain!
STUNNING SHOW HOME CONDITION! Situated perfectly next to the church, behind a gated entrance in the popular village of Newton is this modern property that has been finished off to the highest standard including landscaped gardens and Kloeber manufactured windows & doors. This luxury home is situated on a large plot and also includes a detached annex that was previously a farmer's barn and is currently rented out for £525 pcm. This barn is set over 2 floors and includes lovely original features.
The main property is set over 3 floors and has underfloor heating with each room having an individual thermostat. The ground floor has jaw dropping open plan living including the 47 ft living/dining room, impressive sun room (both with bi-folding doors) and the state of the art kitchen that has a Smeg cooker, Samsung fridge/freezer, built in microwave, wine cooler & coffee machine. Also a useful utility room, further reception room, boiler room, large welcoming hallway and wc.
Moving upstairs you have a 20 ft landing area with Juliet balcony and access to 3 double bedrooms and a master bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a luxury en-suite, dressing room with built-in wardrobes and a balcony that allows you to sit back, unwind and look out onto your beautiful garden and field views! The top floor has 2 further double bedrooms, both with en-suites. The property also has privately owned solar panels, PIR lighting in most bathrooms and is being sold with no upward chain!
Open Plan Living / Dining Room 47' x 21' 2" ( 14.33m x 6.45m )
Sun Room 19' 1" x 13' 7" ( 5.82m x 4.14m )
Kitchen 16' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.95m x 3.84m )
Utility Room 11' 8" x 7' ( 3.56m x 2.13m )
Lounge 18' x 12' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.94m )
Ground Floor Wc
First Floor Landing 20' 8" x 20' 5" ( 6.30m x 6.22m )
Master Bedroom 20' x 16' 4" ( 6.10m x 4.98m )
En-Suite 13' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Two 17' 2" x 15' 10" ( 5.23m x 4.83m )
Bedroom Three 16' 1" max x 12' 10" ( 4.90m max x 3.91m )
Master Bathroom 13' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.02m )
Second Floor Landing 15' 3" x 5' 11" ( 4.65m x 1.80m )
Bedroom Four 27' 8" max x 16' 8" max ( 8.43m max x 5.08m max )
En-Suite 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Bathroom Five 27' 8" max x 16' 4" max ( 8.43m max x 4.98m max )
En-Suite 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
Double Garage 21' 9" x 21' 4" ( 6.63m x 6.50m )
Bespoke Shed 19' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.99m x 3.00m )
Annex Ground Floor:
Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.17m )
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' ( 4.09m x 3.66m )
Annex First Floor:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.12m )
Bathroom 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and follow the road along for approximately 3 to 4 miles. Turn left off of the A1101 signposted Newton. Follow the road along and around the right hand bend. Continue along for approximately 500 yards, and then turn right into Rectory Road. Follow this into Church Lane where the property will be found on your left hand side just before the Church. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54522189.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.