3 bedroom terraced house for saleBromley Road, Shipley, BD18
- Stone built three bedroom inner terrace property
- Located in this popular and convenient residential locality
- Well placed for a excellent range of amenitoes in nearby Saltaire & Shipley
- Gas fired central heating system and UPvc double glazing
- Pleasant gardens to the front and rear
- Offered with no onward chain, Early enquiry recommended
Well appointed stone built three bedroom inner terraced property situated in this highly sought after residential locality on the periphery of Saltaire Village and therefore being well placed for an excellent range of amenities, including transport links, shops, bars and restaurants , leisure facilities and well regarded schools. The accommodation offers a gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, living room, dining kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom with modern three piece white suite. Externally the property has gardens to both the front and rear. We would urge a early enquiry and viewing appointment.
To the Ground Floor:
4.08m x 4.07m (13'5" x 13'5")
with fireplace surround and fitted gas fire. Open plan to:-
5.07m x 2.05m (16'8" x 6'9")
with fitted wall and base units and tiled work surfaces. Sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Electric cooker point and fitted cooker hood. Understair storage recess. Double glazed patio door to the rear and further externl door.
To the First Floor:
Landing with access to a storage loft
3.59m x 3.24m (11'10" x 10'8")
with decorative fireplace surround.
2.57m x 2.49m (8'5" x 8'3")
with cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
2.42m x 1.74m (8' x 5'9")
with modern three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over and screen. Low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled wall in brick work design and tiled floor.
The property has garden areas to both the front and rear. The rear garden is westerly facing and is paved for ease of maintenance with perimeter shrub beds.
From our Saltaire office proceed along Bingley Road through Saltaire junction. Continue for a short distance watching out for the left hand turn into Bromley Road where the property is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01400-t-1069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.