2 bedroom house for saleWhitecroft, St. Albans
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINER
- MODERN CONSERVATORY OPENS TO GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- REAR GARDEN
- SINGLE GARAGE IN BLOCK
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
This well presented two double bedroom house is located in a quiet residential area to the east of St. Albans city centre. The property has bright generously sized rooms and comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, modern open plan kitchen/ diner, modern conservatory, large master bedroom, second double bedroom, bathroom, front garden, secluded west facing garden to rear and garage. Located on the east side of St. Albans, Whitecroft is situated close to Samuel Ryder Academy and Cunningham Hill Junior School and offers easy access to both St. Albans city station, approximately 1.5 miles away, and also the M1 & M25 motorways networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54524409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8784802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Estates, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.