3 bedroom detached house for saleValley Avenue, London
Offers in Excess of
- Mock Tudor Style House perfect for Family
- Perfect for Entertaining
- Modern Living with delightful features
- Benefits Driveway and Garage
- Delightful Rear Garden with Summer House
An exclusive, traditional style, detached house in quiet cul-de-sac which borders North Finchley/Friern Park. With unique, character features, this home offers a luxury lifestyle for a modern family. Tastefully decorated, has high ceilings and large garden. Spacious accommodation must be viewed!
North Finchley, an area located in the London Borough off Barnet between Church End to the south and Whetstone to the north . Formally known as the "North End" for the area of North Finchley and Whetstone, was first recorded in 1462. North Finchley itself did not develop into an suburban area until after the enclosure of Finchley Common after 1816.
Woodside Park Station, was originally known as Torrington Park in April 1872 but renamed a month later. The Station and many bus routes still serve for commuters into and out of London. North Finchley welcomes both families and professionals alike.
Lounge 12' x 12' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.94m )
Reception 18' 11" x 11' ( 5.77m x 3.35m )
Kitchen Diner 17' 3" x 9' 11" ( 5.26m x 3.02m )
Conservatory 26' 5" x 9' 11" ( 8.05m x 3.02m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 12' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54525438.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NFY104234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.