6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Grove, New Malden
- RARE TO THE MARKET
- 19TH CENTURY FAMILY HOME
- MUST BE SEEN
- SIX BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS
- LARGE FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- PRIVATE SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- CLOSE TO NATIONAL RAIL & HIGH STREET
SOLD BY BARNARD MARCUS NEW MALDEN - 020 8942 9211 - IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING PLEASE CONTACT US!
An incredibly rare opportunity to purchase this natural six bedroom 19th century semi-detached family residence which oozes character and charm throughout boasting generous room dimensions, a wealth of features and huge potential for modernisation and extension (stpp).
Occupying a prominent position in the ever popular "Groves" region of New Malden, this imposing six bedroom, two bathroom residence is arranged over three floors benefiting from period features, ornate cornicing, picture rail, two large receptions, fully fitted integrated kitchen/diner and guest cloakroom/wc.
Continued to the first floor are a further four bedrooms of generous proportions and modern family bathroom suite. Leading on to the second floor is a further two bedrooms and bathroom suite.
In addition, this property benefits from off-street parking to front, sash windows, large established secluded rear garden with an abundance of mature border shrubs, and easy access to New Malden high street and national rail.
Due to it's unique nature, and incredible interest, viewing's come highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54525796.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML103367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.