2 bedroom flat for saleSunday School Court, Bedford Road, St Ives
- Access from communal entrance and stairs.
- Each apartment has its own individual feel.
- Solid block internal wall and concrete floors.
- Telephone entry system.
- Double glazing.
- Gas fired central heating.
- High quality fitted kitchen with granite worktops and splash backs and integral appliances.
- High specification laminate floors.
- Quality white sanitary ware.
- Shower rooms with tiled floors, granite splash backs and heated towel rails.
A truly impressive brand new conversion of luxury apartments located in a much sought after central area of St Ives. The former 'Old Sunday School' has undergone extensive renovation and has been converted to an exceptionally high standard throughout with each apartment oozing quality and style. The apartments are spread out over four floors with some enjoying lovely sea views and the ground floor apartments have their own private outdoor spaces.
Home to the landmark Tate Gallery and the famous Barbara Hepworth Museum, St Ives is bordered by three attractive sandy beaches which are repeatedly voted among the best in the British Isles, one particularly for surfing. The turquoise waters of St Ives, set against the colourful backdrop of the working fishing harbour, have attracted artists since the 19th century due to the renowned clarity of light.
The town, with winding cobbled streets, contains numerous boutique shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. Indeed, the most highly acclaimed and award-winning Porthminster Café is just a short walk away.
At nearby Lelant, overlooking the Hayle Estuary, there is a County Championship links golf course with views stretching up towards Godrevy Lighthouse. A scenic branch railway links St Ives and Carbis Bay with the main London-Penzance line at nearby St Erth.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI150139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.