Land for salePotential Building Plot at 17 Longcroft Road, Luton, LU1
- Potential development plot
- Convenient for town centre
- Main services are available
- Land is available freehold
Potential building plot adjacent to the junction of Longcroft Road and The Pyghtle. The land comprises the side garden and garage of 17 Longcroft Road. The property is located on the western side of Luton town centre convenient for both the town centre and the M1 motorway. The land is available on a subject to planning basis. It is understood that all main services are available to the site but prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves with respect to availability and cost of connections. The land is available freehold and the guide price is offers in the region of £75,000 (STP) for the freehold. The conditions of sale are:
(1) The purchaser is to exchange contracts within 20 working days from when their solicitors receive draft contract documentation
(2) Legal completion to take place within an agreed time frame from receipt of planning permission
(3) The purchaser will be responsible for all fees and costs associated with achieving a planning permission.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54527134.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 152366S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass , Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.