Plot for saleMiddleton Road, Sadberge
- Fantastic Opportunity For Someone Looking For A 'Ready To Go' Self Build Development Site
- Darlington Council Planning Ref No: 15/00918/ful
- Planning Approval For Three Nice Looking Mews Houses
- Nicely Positioned Behind The Buck Inn Within Quiet Sadberge Village Surroundings
- Stockton, Darlington, A66 & A1 Dual Carriageways, Darlington Station & Teesside Airport Within Easy Reach
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a self-build development with all the hassle of pre-planning already done for you. Plans have been approval for a nice looking row of 3 no. three bedroom mews houses complete with adequate car parking space.
Pleasantly positioned behind The Buck Inn, both Darlington & Stockton are within very easy reach as too is Teesside Airport, A66, A1 and Darlington Station.
Darlington Council Planning Ref No: 15/00918/ful
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54529086.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.