2 bedroom maisonette for saleOckendon Road, East Canonbury, N1
- A beautifully presented two bedroom property in prime N1
- Arranged within a stunning period conversion
- Generous modern reception room with space to dine
- Stunning fitted kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Charming rear, secluded garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Ideally located on a stunning tree-lined road, this impressive property is presented to a high standard throughout, boasting well proportioned living and entertaining space in a charming extended period conversion.
Ockendon Road is exceptionally well connected and on the doorstep of Dalston, Shoreditch, Stoke Newington and Islington. For those wishing to travel into central London the property is equidistant to both Canonbury Station and Essex Road Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54529827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1064650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.