3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleIngleby Road, Stanton-By-Bridge, Derby
- Detached Bungalow
- Stunning Views Over Open Countryside
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Private gardens to side and rear
- Off road parking, carport & garage.
A beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow in highly desirable residential location with stunning far reaching views. Having private driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, side carport and single garage.
A beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow in highly desirable residential location with stunning far reaching views. Having private driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, side carport and single garage. Internally the accommodation breifly comprises:- Entrance hall, lounge with large bay window to the rear giving aspect over views, brick fireplace with log burning stove, Good sized kitchen diner with picture windows to the rear also giving aspect over the views, ground floor w.c & cloaks storage, three large double bedrooms providing potential to en suite for shower room if required and family bathroom. Outside the property is set well back from the road on a particularly private plot, lawned gardens to the side and rear, feature seating terrace beyond the kitchen diner designed to absorb the wonderful views.
Fitted with WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled and storage cupboard.
Lounge 18' 8" x 10' 8" ( 5.69m x 3.25m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, wall lights and fireplace with log burner and brick surround and hearth.
Dining Room & Utility Room 9' x 24' 4" ( 2.74m x 7.42m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, double glazed door to the side elevation, storage heater and door to cloak room. Utility area having plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
Open Plan Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Fitted with wall and base units and work surfaces over, stainless steel 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge and freezer, serving hatch to lounge, storage heater, telephone point and smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" to wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 4.90m to wardrobe x 2.97m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, built-in wardrobes, storage heater, TV point, loft access, oak flooring and oak doors.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and TV point.
Fitted with bath with shower and mixer taps over, WC and vanity wash hand basin. Extractor fan, shaver point and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Having a circular driveway with car port and detached garage. Enclosed and private front, rear and side gardens: having views over open fields, flanked by trees and shrubs with a shaped lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54531559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL201338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.