2 bedroom apartment for saleOxford City Centre
Sold by Us
- First floor apartment with stream views
- Ideal investment property
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Light and spacious living/dining room
- Large paved terrace for entertaining
- Quiet location. Fine restaurants, shops, cinemas and theatres moments away
- Close to rail and coach stations
- Tenant in-situ until 30/6/2017 at a current rent of £1650 pcm.
- Allocated secure garage parking
- Estimated rent at renewal £1750.00 pcm (yield 3.82%)
A luxuriously appointed 2nd floor FURNISHED APARTMENT with 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 bathrooms and secure GARAGE PARKING. Large sun terrace with views overlooking Castle Mill Stream. The property has under floor heating and is an ideal investment property with a tenant in-situ until 30th June 2017at £1650 pcm (113 year lease).
In a quiet location, with stream views from all rooms, the property is in the favoured development known as Empress Court next to Oxford Castle. The city's shopping centre, fine restaurants, cinemas and theatres are a short stroll away. The location provides quick access to train and bus stations as well as Oxford University colleges, all within easy walking distance.
This light and spacious apartment has underfloor heating and can be accessed by lift.
Generous accommodation includes a long entrance hall with audio/visual entry phone and airing cupboard leading to the spacious living/dining room (6m x 3.8m). Floor to ceiling windows allow light to flood the apartment and large glazed doors gives access to an exceptionally spacious paved terrace furnished with table and chairs for waterside dining. The separate recessed kitchen area has a range of contemporary fitted units including an inset hob, stainless steel oven and stainless steel extractor canopy. Both double bedrooms have stream views and the master bedroom (4.8m x 3.1m) is en-suite with shower cabinet. Both bathrooms are stylishly equipped and the 2nd bathroom has a stylish white suite with bath.
These sought-after apartments, built just 12 years ago, with 113 years left to run on the lease are in demand and an early viewing is advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54532420.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100878001959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.