2 bedroom town house for saleLoxley Close, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Mid Town House
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Advised
Offered for sale is this well presented TWO BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE viewing is advised in order to appreciate the property on offer which would ideally suit a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder.
Offered for sale is this well presented two bedroom Mid Town House viewing is advised in order to appreciate the property on offer which would ideally suit a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, ground floor cloaks/wc, lounge diner, kitchen and to the first floor two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is allocated parking, front low maintenance garden and to the rear enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn.
With Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, stairs to first floor accommodation, doors giving access to :
Ground Floor W C
Having two piece suite comprising of low level wc and hand wash basin, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.78m x 3.81m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, Upvc double glazed French patio doors leading out to the rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, two radiators and laminate floor covering.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 10" ( 2.67m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, under unit lighting, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and laminate floor covering.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to two bedrooms and bathroom, loft access and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" max x 8' 8" ( 3.81m max x 2.64m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, overstairs storage cupboard and wall mounted radiator.
Having three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level wc and wash hand basin, partly tiled wall coverings, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator and laminate floor covering.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance frontage with pathway leading to the front entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area all enclosed by timber fencing.
The property has the benefit of allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54538168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.