7 bedroom terraced house for saleCowley Street, St James's, London, SW1P
- A palatial, Grade II listed stately home
- Grandeur and prestige
- At the heart of the British Establishment
- Grand staircase with gilded cupola
- Iconic views
- Leisure, spa and swimming pool
- Eight person lift
- Italian Garden
Mansion House is a palatial home in the heart of royalty and power. The house provides the discerning buyer with the perfect fusion of grandeur, prestige and contemporary living.
Cowley Street is at the very heart of the British Establishment and is considered one of the best preserved Georgian streets in London.
Mansion House is at the southern end with charming views along Lord North Street to St John’s Church in Smith Square.
Available For The First Time in Generations: A Palatial Stately Home in The Heart of The Establishment.
Mansion House is a spectacular restoration and refurbishment by Saigol DDC of a grand early 20th century building originally designed by Horace Field. Mansion House is immersed in prestige and the design includes the finest Italian book matched marbles, magnificent gilding, a four metre cupola, a ten metre swimming pool with health/spa facilities, iconic London views and craft from artisans who have worked at Windsor Castle and The Palace of Westminster.
With views of Big Ben, the House of Lords and Westminster Abbey from its roof terrace, this Grade II Listed building which is over 15m wide incorporates a wealth of striking period features such as the sweeping central staircase, the beautifully ornate gilt cupola and the dramatically spacious oak-panelled first floor drawing room with 5 windows.
The house benefits from wonderful amenities including an 8 person lift, spa/gym/Jacuzzi with c.10m swimming pool, comfort cooling, integrated audio-visual/lighting systems, stunning roof terrace, walk-in wine room, c.11m drawing room, games room, cinema room, bar, garden, double kitchen, study and 7 bedrooms/en suites including master dressing room and 2 staff bedrooms/facilities.
Square Footage: 11,070 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54538263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS160061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.