2 bedroom bungalow for saleFirsby Road, Great Steeping
- A detached bungalow in a delightful Lincolnshire village
- With a large rear garden (170' x 40' ) - ideal for keeping small animals or landscaping
- Driveway/off road parking AND garage + attractive front gardens
- Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen & Conservatory
- 2 Bedrooms & bathroom with bath and shower
- uPVC double glazed windows & Electric storage heaters
- Great Steeping is located within 6 miles of the historic small market town of Spilsby
A detached bungalow positioned in the pretty Lincolnshire village of Great Steeping - a short drive from the popular small market town of Spilsby. There is a well thought of primary school just up the road and an academy in Spilsby. Ideal for keen walkers, with scenic country walks right on your doorstep. The home offers a hallway, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom. A real feature of the property is the fabulous back garden which extends to .16 of an acre and offers the opportunity to live 'the good life' or just creating a beautiful garden. To the front is a gated driveway offering plenty of parking plus the garage & established, pretty front gardens. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing & electric storage heaters. A well priced bungalow in a lovely spot - viewings now available - please call for an appointment.
Having a uPVC double glazed entrance door and light, with doors leading to bedroom one and lounge
Lounge 4.17m (13'8")into recess x 3.86m (12'8")
Having a tiled fireplace and hearth incorporating open grate, electric night storage heater, picture rail, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 3.51m (11'6") x 2.92m (9'7")
Having a single drainer sink unit and mixer tap set in worksurfaces with base cupboards and drawers under and matching wall mounted storage cupboards, integrated electric oven inset four ring electric hob, quarry tiled floor, ceiling lights. Built in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with electric immersion heater & slatted shelving. doorway to inner hall and conservatory as well as the WALK IN PANTRY with shelving & light.
Having coat hooks, smoke alarm, access to roof space with loft ladder.
Bedroom One (front) 4.11m (13'6") x 3.51m (11'6")
Having a cast iron ornamental fireplace and hearth, picture hanging rail, ceiling light point, electric night storage heater, door to hallway.
Bedroom Two (side) 3.25m (10'8") x 3.20m (10'6")
Having a cast iron ornamental fireplace and hearth, picture hanging rail, ceiling light point.
Conservatory 3.66m (12'0") x 2.74m (9'0")
Having electric night storage heater, ceiling light point, rear entrance door & door to garage & bathroom.
Bathroom 2.54m (8'4") x 1.65m (5'5")
Being tiled with a four piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath set in tiled splash surround, pedestal wash basin, double sized shower cubicle with Triton electric shower therein, electric night storage heater, tile effect vinyl floor covering, ceiling light point.
The property is approached over a gated driveway providing off road parking for several cars with a turning area and access to the garage.
The front gardens are mainly lawned for ease of maintenance and are set with various established plants, shrubs and bushes. Access is gained around the side of the property to the rear.
The rear gardens offer a wealth of options for someone. They are currently largely unset but can easily be divided into different areas or possibly used for a smallholding (the current owners formerly kept small farmyard animals). The rear garden measures 170' long x 40' wide - totalling .16 of an acre.
Additionally there is a Pig Sty
Garage 5.00m (16'5") x 2.97m (9'9")
Being of brick construction with concrete floor, up and over door, power points, shelving and lighting.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54540189.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.