2 bedroom apartment for salePettus Road, Eaton
- Ground floor, leasehold apartment in a sought after location off South Park Avenue
- 2 generous bedrooms, master with alcove storage
- Dual aspect lounge/diner with gas fire
- Fitted kitchen with pale wood effect units, integral oven, hob & extractor
- Modern, fully tiled shower room with electric shower
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- On street, permit-free parking
- Approx. 39’ rear garden with raised lawn & patio
- Within easy reach of UEA, N & N Hospital & several other major employers
- Excellent road & bus links, plus Eaton Park nearby
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £165,000
SUMMARY Purpose-built, ex-local authority, ground floor apartment within a small block of similar properties, in a popular residential area, close to UEA and the city centre. 2 generous bedrooms, a dual aspect lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and modern shower room, plus rear garden with storage room.
OUTSIDE The property shares its pathway access to the entrance with the upstairs apartment, with an area of lawn and shingle abutting the property. A path leads round to the approx. 39' enclosed rear garden with raised lawn, patio and mature hedging to the right hand side. A brick storage room, part of a small terrace of similar storage rooms, sits adjacent to the neighbours' gardens, accessed via a shared path. This room measures approx. 10' x 6'5.
AGENT'S NOTE Ground rent, service charges and maintenance charges apply.
DIRECTIONS From Bluebell Road in Eaton, turn into South Park Avenue. Turn right into Pettus Road, then right again into Norgate Road where the property can be found at the very end of this road on the corner, on the left hand side.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54541287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.