5 bedroom detached house for saleWestcliffe Road, Shipley, BD18
- Superior newly built detached property
- Located in this popular and highly convenient locality
- Fantastic flexible family accommodation with 5 sized bedrooms
- Having planned to a high specification and an excellent range of fixtures and fittings
- Pleasantly situated with a driveway area and gardens
- Early enquiries now being taken
Stunning newly built executive detached property being located in this highly sought after, convenient locality being well placed for an excellent range of amenities in central Shipley including a range of shops, supermarket, leisure facilities, transport links and well regarded schools. The accommodation is finished to a high specification including pressurised gas fired central heating system, anthracite Upvc double glazing and a fantastic range of quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The property which is planned over three floors offers flexible family accommodation of which in brief comprises:- Entrance hallway, cloakroom/w.c., living room,TV room, spacious fitted dining kitchen, study and utility room. Three first floor bedrooms including master bedroom this having an en-suite shower room, house bathroom. To the second floor two further double bedrooms and separate shower room. Externally the property has a block paved driveway and garden areas. We urge an early enquiry and viewing appointment.
To the Ground Floor:-
with under stair storage cupboard, staircase leading to the first floor.
4.75m x 3.50m maximum (15'7" x 11'6")
with double French doors leading to the rear garden.
3.03m x 2.82m (9'11" x 9'2")
6.44m x 3.17m (21'2" x 10'5")
With a range of wall and base unit, work surfaces and built in appliances. French doors leading to the rear garden.
2.62m x 1.74m (8'7" x 5'9")
1.95m x 1.72m (6'5" x 5'8")
Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C.
To the First Floor:
with useful storage cupboard.
3.84m x 3.02m (12'8" x 9'11")
with access to:
with three white piece suite, including a tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 (rear)
3.88m x 2.83m maximum (12'9" x 9'3")
Bedroom 3 (front)
3.89m x 2.86m maximum (12'10" x 9'4")
with four piece suite, including a panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c and wash hand basin.
To the Second Floor:-
4.27m x 2.81m (14' x 9'2")
with gable window and three double glazed velux windows.
4.27m x 2.82m maximum (14' x 9'3")
with gable window and two velux windows.
with three piece suite including a tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c and wash hand basin.
The property has a block paved driveway area to the front and side providing ample off street parking. To the rear is a garden area with a level lawn and paved patio and sleeper shrub bed.
Main advertising photos shows the rear of the property.
From our Saltaire office proceed along Bingley Road in the direction of Shipley. Continue into Bradford Road and proceed for some distance turning left into Hallroyd. Continue to the bottom of Hall Royd turning left into Manor Lane. Take the first left into Westcliffe Road and proceed where the property will be seen on the left hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01355-t-1003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.