3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCornfield Close, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to purchase this three bedroom detached bungalow, situated in the popular residential area of Great Sutton
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to purchase this three bedroom detached bungalow, situated in the popular residential area of Great Sutton. In brief; this beautifully presented home comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms with an en-suite to the master, family bathroom and conservatory. Externally the property boasts well-maintained front and rear gardens, a garage and a driveway able to accomodate three cars. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate how wonderful this accomodation really is.
Double glazed door to the front with two double glazed windows to the side, tiled floor.
With door leading from the porch, radiator, storage cupboard and tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire surround with gas fire, wooden floor, radiator and television connection point.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.62m )
With double glazed sliding door to the conservatory, radiator, television connection point, carpet.
Conservatory 20' 6" x 8' 7" to window ( 6.25m x 2.62m to window )
With double glazed windows and double glazed door to the rear, door leading to the garage, laminate flooring, power and light.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 2.97m x 3.25m plus recess )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary base units, plumbing for a washing machine, integral dish washer, cooker hood above cooker space and gas central heating boiler. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator and carpet.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Fitted cupboard, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, television connection point, carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.49m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobe and carpet.
Comprising bath, WC, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit. Airing cupboard, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls and tiled floor.
There are gardens to the front and rear, garage and driveway.
The front garden is a lawn, paved area and driveway allowing for off road parking.
Garage 17' 3" x 9' ( 5.26m x 2.74m )
With up and over doors, window to the rear, power and light.
The rear garden has access from the front and side with a paved patio area, lawn and gravel area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54543621.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.