3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEisele Close, NOTTINGHAM
- Three Bedrooms
- Fantastic Condition
- Family Home
- Off Street Parking
- Beautiful Garden
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-170,000! William H Brown have the pleasure in offering to the market this beautifully maintained, three bedroom family home. The property has been well maintained and looked after by the present vendor and offers fantastic light and living space.
William H Brown have the pleasure in offering to the market this beautifully maintained, three bedroom family home. The property has been well maintained and looked after by the present vendor and offers fantastic light and living space, perfect for any family looking to set their roots. The property comprises of three bedrooms, a beautiful reception, lovely modern kitchen leading to a beautiful garden with the added bonus of off street parking to the front.
uPVC double glazed door, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Range of wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, space for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed windows to side aspect, tiled splashbacks, double glazed door to garden.
Lounge 13' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.15m )
Feature fireplace, radiator and large double glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.77m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and beautiful fitted wardrobes and bedside units as well as dresser.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.12m )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed windows to rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.16m )
Original storage, double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Wall to floor tiles, double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, paneled bath with shower over and heated towel rail.
Door access to garage, mature borders to both sides, fully decked area, laid lawn, rear patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54545649.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL106205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.