2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCraven Lane, Gomersal, Cleckheaton
- *Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000*
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Popular Location Of Gomersal
- Garage & Driveway
- Gardens To Front And Rear
*Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000* Two bedroom semi-detached dorma bungalow comprising of: entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom. Having gardens to the front and rear and driveway leading to a detached garage. Viewing is highly advised.
*Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000* Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom semi-detached Dorma bungalow in this highly sought after location of Gomersal. Although requiring TLC, the property offers a fantastic opportunity for the new buyer to add their own stamp. The property benefits from a 14ft lounge with a bay window with far reaching views to the front, driveway leading to a detached garage and has easy access to nearby towns of cleckheaton and Birstall. A viewing of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 14' 6" To Bay x 10' 10" Max ( 4.42m To Bay x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, gas fireplace, gas central heating radiator, wall lights and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Area 10' 2" x 8' 7" Plus Recess ( 3.10m x 2.62m Plus Recess )
Gas central heating radiator and access to communal kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.21m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for washing machine integral fridge freezer, splashback tiling, two double glazed windows to the rear, door to the rear garden,
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 10' 8" Max ( 3.07m x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bathroom suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, part tiled walls, low level flush WC, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor (dorma)
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' 1" From wardrobe ( 3.78m x 3.68m From wardrobe )
Two double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobes, gas central heating radiator and built in sink.
Storage Room 5' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.68m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Low maintenance garden with shrub boarders to the front with a driveway leading to a detached garage. The detached garage has power and light with up and over door. To the rear of the property is a three tiered garden which is flagged for low maintenance with fenced boarders. There is also a greenhouse and shed which to remain.
Extended which houses the boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54545736.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS112291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.