1 bedroom park home for salePARK HOMES, WESTON PARK AVENUE, SHELTON LOCK
- Beautifully Presented Park Home
- Lounge And Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Double Bedroom And Fitted Bathroom
- Gardens And Allocated Parking
- No Chain
Over 55's complex. This beautifully presented park home offers a generous lounge with bay window, fitted kitchen with dining area, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a fitted bathroom. With no upward chain, a viewing is highly recommended, call now!
7' 10'' x 4' 0'' (2.39m x 1.22m)
Having a uPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, laminate flooring and a wall mounted electric heater.
9' 6'' x 8' 0'' (2.89m x 2.44m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear as side elevation, a range of fitted wardrobes with over head cupboards and a wall mounted electric heater.
Having a uPVC double glazed and obscured window to the side elevation, vanity hand wash basin, low level W.C, panel sided bath with mixer tap and electric shower over and a wall mounted electric heater.
The property is surrounded by well maintained landscaped gardens with patio seating areas and well stocked flower and shrubbery beds. There is also a raised decked seating area.
5' 0'' x 4' 0'' (1.52m x 1.22m)
Having a double glazed door to the rear elevation and a wall mounted electric heater.
11' 9'' x 9' 7'' (3.58m x 2.92m) Excluding Bay
Having a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, uPVC double glazed French doors to the side elevation, feature fire surround with electric fire, television point and telephone point.
7' 6'' x 7' 5'' (2.28m x 2.26m)
Open to the dining area and having a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, a range of wall, base and drawer units, roll edge laminate work tops, tiled splash backs, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric oven point, fridge space, wall mounted electric heater and an airing cupboard housing a hot water cylinder.
9' 10'' x 4' 1'' (2.99m x 1.24m)
Open to the kitchen and having a uPVC double glazed window to the front and side elevation and a wall mounted electric heater.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8801848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chellaston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.