1 bedroom apartment for saleWoodborough Road, , NG3
- One bedroom apartment starts at £160,000
- Two Bedrooms apartment starts at £182,000
- Apartments will be complete in June 2019
- Two year rental guarentee at 7% for investors
MoveOn Estate Agents are pleased to market a range of modern one and two bedroom apartments with private rooftop terraces and vertical Gardens are available to buy on this leafy suburb of Nottingham, this new development also benefits from being close to the city. A spacious one-bedroom apartment starts at £160,000 and a two bedroom price starts at £182,000.
The apartments will be completed in June 2019, all apartments will have contemporary kitchens and fully integrated appliances and white goods and high quality bathrooms with heated towel rails and fog mirrors, also all rooms will have underfloor heating and laminated floors.
The main entrance is protected with secure video intercom systems and CCTV and there is a 2 year rental guarantee available at 7% for investors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3974996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move On Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.