2 bedroom villa for sale12A Abinger Gardens, Murrayfield, Edinburgh, EH12 6DE
Offers in Excess of
- Exceptionally spacious, two bedroom, ground floor villa set over two storeys and with a private garden, set in a prestigious Murrayfield location, just west of Edinburgh City Centre.
- The accommodation is comprised of a vestibule hall, reception hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, dressing room and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include generous room sizes, tall ceilings, period cornicework, two large bay windows, feature fireplaces, a fitted kitchen and a stylish bathroom suite.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, multiple TV and phone points, a well stocked private garden, an additional mature wooded shared garden across the road and zoned street parking.
- Home Report available online.
This exceptionally spacious, two bedroom, ground floor villa set over two storeys and with a private garden, is located in the prestigious and desirable location of Murrayfield, just west of Edinburgh city centre. The impressive accommodation begins with an vestibule hall with period double storm door entrance, leaded windows and modern black granite quartz tiled flooring; giving access to the main reception hall. Set to the front is a generous living room features a double size bay window, ornate cornice work, Baxi grate real fireplace, and an open-shelved recess. To the rear is the flexible dining room, with a contemporary feature mantel piece and a ceiling mounted drying pulley, giving further access to the kitchen and the second double bedroom. The extended kitchen includes fitted units, real-wood worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlights, a built-in store cupboard and tiled flooring. With a side aspect bay window, the first double bedroom is set off the reception hall and features decorative cornicework and a pendant light fitting; whilst the second double bedroom is set on the first-floor and includes a feature fireplace, carpeted flooring and a side aspect window. A large walk-in dressing room is set off the reception hall and features built-in mirrored wardrobes. The stylish bathroom is also set off the hall and features a rear facing window and a three piece suite including an electric shower above the bath. Externally the property benefits from a well stocked private garden and an additional mature wooded shared garden across the road which gives a sense of the countryside and adds seclusion in the city centre. Murrayfield lies just west of Edinburgh city centre and offers good local shopping at Roseburn with Edinburgh's West End and city centre within walking distance. There are many excellent leisure facilities located nearby, including sports clubs, golf courses, Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium and Ice Rink. The Water of Leith and Corstorphine Hill provide superb walking spaces. Excellent primary and secondary schools are well-represented nearby in both the state and private sectors. Murrayfield has its own tram stop and Haymarket Station can be reached on foot. There are frequent bus services available from the main road, including Airlink Edinburgh's dedicated express bus service to the airport. The A8 also provides ease of access westwards towards the city bypass, Edinburgh Airport and motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6592700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.