4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Malden
- 4 bedroom end of terrace family home
- Large open-plan kitchen/family room
- Family bathroom and en-suite to main bedroom
- Easy to maintain rear garden
- Local shops nearby
This beautifully presented end of terrace family home was originally built in the mid-1920s and has in recent years been extended on both the ground floor and into the roof space to create a large and well-balanced home for today’s modern families.
On the ground floor a door opens from the enclosed entrance porch into a spacious entrance hall, at the end of which there is a guest cloakroom. The living room is to the front and has a feature fireplace and plantation shutters. At the back of the property is the open plan kitchen and family room, well planned having a full range of base and eye level units and including a central island unit with an integrated gas hob and extractor above, separate built-in double oven, a utility area, oak flooring and double casement doors onto the west-facing garden.
Upstairs on the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom with a modern white suite that also has a separate shower unit over the bath. A further staircase leads to the second floor and the main bedroom, with a Juliet balcony, 2 Velux skylights and eaves storage.. There is also an en-suite shower room, again with a modern white suite.
Garden And Exterior
The property has a beautiful easy to maintain rear garden, with a large patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining, with a raised bed to one side and then a large expanse of lawn with further planting to one side. At the rear of the garden there is a garden shed. There is also side access.
There is a local shop just along the road for one’s day-to-day needs, however, New Malden town centre is just a short drive and has a fine selection of retail outlets, local businesses, cafés, restaurants and supermarkets. There are also many schools in the area for children of all ages and numerous sporting facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54548793.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 421311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.