3 bedroom detached house for saleLower Road, Adgestone, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached cottage in semi-rural location
- 2 reception rooms
- Stunning views
- Huge mature gardens
- Parking, car port & garage
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Nestled in a gorgeous semi-rural location surrounded by endless views of the rolling countryside stands this cottage. When you arrive there’s plenty of parking plus a car port and garage - room for everyone. The first thing that will catch your eye are the beautiful gardens, which consist of various trees, shrubs, a vegetable plot, and a pond; with a great size lawn area too, just imagine the fun and enjoyment the gardeners out there amongst you will have.Step inside and you instantly get that ‘cottage’ fee. Snuggle up in front of the wood burner in the lounge on those cosy winter evenings, and if you have guests round for a meal then a separate dining area complete with another fire and with the room being open plan to the farmhouse kitchen area, it’s an entertainers dream. Summertime will find you relaxing in the sun lounge, admiring your gardens with total privacy. Upstairs there are three bedrooms all taking in those vistas once again, and a modern shower room to finishes off the accommodation. So if you’re looking for that country cottage with huge gardens in a beautiful position get yourself along to view.
What the Owner says:
When we bought this property we only planned to live here for ten years , but we loved it so much we stayed for eighteen years; we just thought the location, size of the gardens and privacy that this cottage offered suited us perfectly. We are often visited by a wide variety of wild life including moorhens, ducks, foxes, partridges and pheasants. We are sure the next owners will enjoy living here as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Separate Toilet
- Lounge: 17'1 x 12'2 (5.21m x 3.71m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 10'9 (3.66m x 3.28m)
- Sun Lounge: 16'9 x 8'10 (5.11m x 2.69m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'10 (3.66m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'6 x 7'5 (4.12m x 2.26m)
- Shower Room
- Parking, Garage & Car Port
- Gardens & Summerhouse
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54549679.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60518913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.