3 bedroom detached house for salePicasso Rise, Meir Park, ST3
- Modern detached house
- Full of contemporary style
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Garage, additional parking
- Three bedrooms
- En Suite shower room
- No Chain!
* A superb modern detached family home
* Situated in a pleasant residential cul de sac
* Excellent location within reach of local amenities
* Features include ground floor WC, utility, en suite shower room and conservatory
* Also benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Attractively presented and stylish accommodation comprises; hallway, ground floor WC
* Lounge, dining room, conservatory, utility and kitchen
* First floor, three bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite shower room
* A driveway provides off road parking and leads to an attached garage
* Lovely enclosed garden to rear enjoying a good degree of privacy
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, under stairs store
GROUND FLOOR WC : Low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
LOUNGE : Laminate flooring, fitted gas fire and feature surround, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window, central heating radiator
DINING ROOM : 9'10" x 9'5" (3.00m x 2.87m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazed patio door to....
CONSERVATORY : 10'0" x 9'8" (3.05m x 2.95m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
FITTED KITCHEN : 10'0" x 9'10" (3.05m x 3.00m) , Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, integrated four ring gas hob and electric oven, ceramic tiling to floor, breakfasting area, glass block wall allowing lots of light and leading to utility
UTILITY : 9'6" x 6'0" (2.90m x 1.83m) , Ceramic tiling to floor, plumbing for automatic washing machine, working surfaces, storage units, uPVC door rear, access to garage
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet stairs and landing
BEDROOM ONE : 11'9" x 9'10" (3.58m x 3.00m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM : Shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level WC
BEDROOM TWO : 10'0" x 10'0" (3.05m x 3.05m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, wardrobes
BEDROOM THREE : 8'0" x 6'7" (2.44m x 2.01m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath with mix taps, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, vertical radiator
EXTERNALLY : Landscaped front garden adjoined by a driveway providing off road parking leading to an integral garage, lovely good sized family garden to rear featuring pebbled zone and beds along with patio areas and water feature.
LOCATION : From Meir Park/Blythe Bridge roundabout proceed onto Lysander Road, continue on Lysander Road and Picasso Rise is situated on the left hand side. Postcode ST3 7GF
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.