4 bedroom terraced house for saleAnsdell Terrace, London, W8
- Stunning freehold house
- Quiet period residential enclave
- Prime Kensington location
- Immaculate condition
- Four bedrooms
- Private roof terrace and courtyard garden
- Short stroll to Kensington Gardens and Holland Park
- Walking distance to Kensington High Street Underground station
Measuring over 3,000 sqft, this spectacular, four-bedroom period townhouse offers an excellent balance of entertaining, living and bedroom accommodation. The property benefits from bespoke carpentry and high-end design throughout, and includes access to a bright patio garden as well as a stunning rooftop terrace with views across Kensington.
The lower ground floor comprises a vast family room/bedroom with an en suite bathroom, a utility room and a storage area. On the ground floor there is also a well-designed reception/dining room, which includes a bespoke fully-fitted walnut kitchen, bi-folding sliding doors and access to the patio terrace.
A large drawing room with parquet flooring can be found on the first floor, and there is also a bedroom with a private WC located on this floor. The master suite occupies the entirety of the second floor, with a spacious walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious bathroom, including a separate shower and bath. The third floor offers two further double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a separate WC and a staircase leading to the roof terrace. The property benefits from features such as underfloor heating throughout, a dumbwaiter, a centralised vacuum system and security alarms.
Ansdell Terrace is a notably quiet cul-de-sac, located just moments from Kensington Square and the renowned boutiques, restaurants and cafes of Kensington High Street. High Street Kensington Underground station (District & Circle lines) is a short walk away, providing easy access to the rest of the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54551364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSV140167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.