3 bedroom terraced house for saleSutherland Avenue, Welling
- 3 Bedroom terraced house
- Extended on the ground floor providing a large kitchen diner
- Modern Bathroom suite
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Walking distance to Falconwood train station
- Garage potential to the rear
- Off Road Parking to the front
- Good sized private rear garden approx 70' x 20'
Situated on the popular south side of Welling and within walking distance of Falconwood train station and local shops is this three bedroom 1930's terraced house. Presented in lovely condition the next owners will be able to move in and enjoy the home from day one as there is no need to spend out on refurbishment. Having been extended on the ground floor this now provides a large kitchen diner that the current owner has recently replaced to a high standard. A good sized living room to the front of the home offers a cosy place for you to relax in after a day at work. To the front of the home there is off road parking while at the rear there is a 70' x 20 garden with potential to add a garage at the rear. Property of this type in this location rarely remain for sale for long so don't delay contact us to book your viewing time in. Call 0333 305 0202 or go online to www.yopa.co.uk now. EPC band: D
Living Room: 14'11" x 10'8"
Kitchen diner: 16'6" x 13'11"
Bathroom: 8'5" x 5'4"
Master Bedroom: 13'5" x 13'
Bedroom Two: 8'6" x 7'8"
Bedroom Three: 8'8" x 7'9"
Rear Garden: Approx 70' x 20'
Off Road Parking:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.