5 bedroom detached house for saleParkland Road, Ashford, Surrey
- FIVE/SIX BEDROOMS
- 25' LIVING ROOM
- 19' X 17 KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 20' MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE CLOAKROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- GYM, COVERED STORE & GARDEN STORE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN & STATION
Ideally situated within easy walking distance of Ashford town centre and mainline station is this immaculately presented and bespoke 5/6 bedroom detached property. The ground floor has a large reception hallway, a 25’ living room, an excellent sized 19’ x 17’ kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility room, three double bedrooms, one of which would make an ideal family room and a four piece bathroom suite. To the first floor is a 20’ dual aspect master bedroom comprehensively fitted with wardrobes and an en-suite cloakroom, two further large double bedrooms, one with an en-suite cloakroom, and a family bathroom. Outside the property offers driveway parking for several cars and a garage and to the rear, the garden measures 50’ x 48’ and has a gym, covered storage area and a large garden shed. Viewings are highly recommended for this unique property.
Property ref: 121_396_4624708
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54553941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4624708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gregory Brown, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.