3 bedroom house for saleSt Helens Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- 1930's style semi detached house
- Views over Alexandra Park
- Fitted kitchen & separate utility room
- Lounge with interconnecting dining room
- Three bedrooms, bathroom/wc
- Front & rear gardens
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this superbly presented 1930's style semi detached house situated within this elevated position affording views over Alexandra Park and the property is found within easy reach of local schools and amenities with convenient bus routes into Hastings Town Centre. The property enjoys deceptively spacious accommodation and has been renovated and refurbished by the current vendors to afford a convenient move to the lucky purchaser. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom/shower room/wc, fitted kitchen, separate utility room and lounge with interconnecting dining room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Externally gardens are offered to front and rear with the rear garden being a particular feature. Enjoying modern refinements, double glazing and gas fired central heating, internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed agents, Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 13'8 x 9'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'4 x 11'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 7'5 x 5'9 -
Reception 1 - 12'5 x 11'5 -
Reception 2 - 11'5 x 11'4 -
Reception 3 - 10' x 3'8 -
Kitchen - 9'5 x 6' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54554122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26316985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.